What times does DPD deliver?
The drivers deliver parcels on every weekday in the Netherlands. In the weekend on Saturday but not on Sunday. The delivery times vary each day from around 8am to 6pm. Drivers in other countries all deliver from Monday to Friday. During Bank holidays there will be no deliveries. An overview of the Bank holidays you will find on the parcel alert on dpd.nl.
How can i claim compenstion form DPD?
For damaged parcel
- On www.dpd.cz/reklamace enter the number of your parcel in the respective field.
- Fill in all necessary details (used packaging, void fill and lining etc.).
- Submit the Damage Report.
For lost parcel
Submitted info via our web interface:
- Bank account and variable code for payment of the compensation.
- Purchase document that proves the value of the damaged goods.
- Resellers should always enclose a purchase invoice.
For international parcels
- If a parcel sent from the Czech Republic abroad got damaged, submit a standard claim via: www.dpd.cz/reklamace.
- If a parcel with an international label was damaged or lost, please ask the consignor to file a claim in the country of dispatch.
What does a DPD tracking number look like？
DPD tracking number format is usually comprised of numeric characters. There are 4 kinds of common DPD tracking number formats:
- 10 digits
- 12 digits
- 14 digits
- 14 digits + 1 letter/digit
How reliable is DPD?
- DPD offers same-day and next-day delivery services to 230 plus international countries and territories. It is one of the widest delivery networks in the world.
- DPD courier delivery service operates directly from about thirty continents. Including Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa.
- The logistics company has been in business for over four decades. DPD courier delivery is one of the most reliable delivery companies in Europe.
- DPD provides a variety of delivery alternatives.
- DPD parcel delivery adopts cutting-edge shipping devices like drones and driverless cars. The parcel delivery firm uses these modern technologies to enhance its delivery processes.
Does DPD charge for redelivery?
No. If you're not at home, DPD will send your goods to the nearest Pickup parcel shop after the first delivery attempt. There are approximately 6,000 Pickup parcel shops throughout the UK, so there is usually one close by. On the 'Not at home' note the driver has left for you, you may find out where to pick up your package.