where is my Yunexpress parcel?
Yun Express will provide all customers sending registered parcels with them a YunExpress tracking number, to check the location of their parcel. You can use the YunExpress tracking number on their tracking website or on the free-to-use 17track.net tracking website, to ensure you have global tracking capability on your Yun Express parcel.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use YunExpress tracking:
Initiating the Tracking Process: Firstly, you will need your YunExpress tracking number. This number is typically provided when you make a purchase and the seller ships your item via YunExpress. The tracking number is essential for following the progress of your package.
Visit the YunExpress Website: Go to the YunExpress website. Once there, navigate to the tracking section of the website. It's often visible on the homepage for easy access.
Enter Your Tracking Number: In the tracking section, you will see a field asking for your tracking number. Input the number here and click on the 'Track' button.
View Your Shipment Status: After clicking 'Track', you will be redirected to a page displaying all the tracking information for your package. This information includes the current package location, shipping history, estimated delivery date, and any possible delays.
How long does yunexpress take to deliver?
YunExpress logistics delivery timeframes depend on the size, weight, origin, and destination of your parcel. However, most international deliveries are achieved within 5 to 15 days. For more specific, country-to-country delivery estimates, see below:
- YunExpress partner FedEx delivers the YunExpress parcel in the USA. If you ship your package from China to the USA, it will usually take 7-15 days if you choose the standard shipping option. After customs clearance, your YunExpress parcel will most likely be handed over to FedEx, or another national courier, to complete the last part of its journey.
- Usually, after the handover takes place, the tracking number will change and you will be encouraged to continue tracking your YunExpress parcel on the FedEx website. However, if you don't want to keep changing websites as your parcel is handed over, get YunExpress international tracking with 17track.net, just using the original tracking number.
- Packages delivered to Europe via the standard shipping option from YunExpress will usually arrive within 7-12 business days. What can cause delays to occur are unforeseen circumstances, including holidays, severe weather events, issues at customs, or exceptional events like outbreaks of disease (e.g COVID-19).
How Does YunExpress Work?
YunExpress works like a shipping broker in China – an intermediary between world’s leading logistics companies and merchants/ marketplaces.
YunExpress has partnered with leading marketplaces like Ebay, AliExpress, Amazon and Wish. When a customer places an order, the merchant sends the package directly to YunExpress and lets it do all the job to have the package delivered to the customer.
YunExpress cooperates with world’s leading postal networks and specializes in air freight, commercial and custom clearance, as well as FBA delivery.
Here’s how it works:
- Courier collects or receives packages to be shipped out of China – and sends it to YunExpress Logistics facility.
- The package then gets transported by YunExpress to its destination country.
- After the package has gone through customs control, the package is then transferred to another local courier for delivery. YunExpress is partnered with leading logistics companies around the world and chooses which local courier can deliver your package. For example, USPS for USA, Royal Mail for UK, Collisimo for France, DHL for Germany and so on.
Where is yunexpress located?
YunExpress is a global logistics company based in China. Its headquarters is located in Shenzhen, Guangdong province.
How to contact Yunexpress?
We’d love to hear from you and we are always ready to help! please contact us here:https://www.yunexpress.com/contact/